Monday 4 June 2007

Enticed By Sprinkles

One, two – just a few
(They jazz up my pudding)
Three, four – just a few more
(Come on, they’re only small)
Five, six – I need my fix
(Seriously, I can handle it, man)
Seven, eight – just fill the damn plate
(Don’t stop me, I NEED them)
Nine, ten – help me friend
(I’m addicted to these damn things)
Eleven, twelve – it’s time to remove
(This monkey, my back needs a rest)

Aaaarrggghhh!

GIVE ME SPRINKLES!

SPRINKLES…NOW....please…I need them…please…

Sprinkles…sprinkles…sprinkles…sprink…les…[………]

NOW!!!!!

Nooooooooooooo! BRING THEM BACK!

….my sprinkles…

One, two – not even a few
Three, four – no need no more
Five, six – three weeks since my last hits
Seven, eight – I don’t hate you, don’t hate
Nine, ten – is this a new beginning
Eleven, twelve – my sprinkles now shelved

(c) 2007, Neil Gardner

No comments: